2. Your first town name
I was living only by three towns in the three ACs released up until today. Legitamely, it was New Park, for Wild World.
The decision came when we wanted to do a Pokémon related name, so, Gen II came to mind: New Bark Town to New Park… it’s only a letter away xD. Well established since 2005. And since I am the only one keeping some tracks in there (not being invaded by weeds)… just for the curious, my CF town name is Tinyleaf, yet another origin-Pokémon related name, now from Gen IV.
Either way, if you want to know, illegitametely, my first town name was Casita… in the GC version… but once again, we didn’t name it either… so…
1. Your favorite neighbor
This is going a little bit hard, principally because there had been a lot of villagers living in my towns since I originally played the GC game.
So this would be a tie between Bob and Bunnie.
The first time I played Animal Crossing for Game Cube, in 2002, I think the first villager I found was effectively this cute purple cat living in a house with an almost entire furniture-themed room.
The thing with Bob is that I actually liked how he was. And being a cat was a plus xD, since I like cats. And I also liked the form in he was always ending up his speeches. Although my English was still pretty poor back then, I liked him even if I didn’t clearly understood a word of what he was saying. It is a shame that since then (and pretty much, the game wasn’t ours entirely) he is still not in my bro’s WW town (also mine) or still in my City Folk town D: But, everytime someone gives me or everytime I buy a Kiddy-themed furniture, I always think of him. It’s strange, because he is the only villager that I remember the most from there. In fact, I bet he is still in that AC game now that we have the memory card of that town.
Bunnie was my neighbor in CF since the day I started my game, some months ago. xD She is so cheery, and I was enjoying a lot her talking and babbling xD. In fact, I have a Bunnie plushie now. So, imagine my sadness when she was the first neighbor to go from my town D:
the old one was boring so i’m fixing it
- Your favorite neighbor
- Your first town name
- Your favorite event
- The first thing you do when you play
- Favorite K.K. Slider song
- Most annoying character
- A guilty pleasure
- The thing you’re most proud of doing
- Favorite place in town
- Your favorite personality type
- A neighbor you used to love but now hate
- Favorite NPC
- Best hour song
- Something that makes you happy
- The last neighbor to move into your town
- A neighbor you miss
- Your favorite outfit
- Favorite way to make money
- Most annoying thing to do
- The best part of the game
- The worst K.K. Slider song
- Something you wish you could do in the game
- Your favorite furniture set
- A neighbor you hate
- Something you wish they would remove from the game
- Something that reminds you of someone/somewhere
- A neighbor or NPC who is most like you
- A neighbor you like to annoy
- Your favorite season
- Why you started playing Animal Crossing